Monday, January 30, 2012

Honesty corner: night vs morning

When I go to sleep at night I really miss Scarlett. I'm serious. I'm sad I can't wake her up to give her one more snuggle. Sometimes I sneak in and stare at her sleeping for a bit. Uh, I can't help it; I miss her too much after not seeing her for the 3 hours since she's gone to bed! My heart literally hurts and feels heavy from separation. Kinda pathetic, eh?

But, then...honesty corner, when I hear her wake up in the morning I want her to fall back asleep so I can sleep a bit more too. Somehow don't have the same lovey-dovey feelings of missing her at 6am. Shh, don't tell her, ok? (But it's true.)

Why is that? Am I the only one?

2 comments:

cymbidy said...

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. 'nuff said.
xo

Deniz said...

Nope! Same here :)