Thursday, November 11, 2010

receding hairline

i was told about the hair loss. it was going to start falling out after the baby was born. no biggie, i've got thick hair.


um, i wasn't prepared for the balding!!

when does this stop? do i need hair club for men slash new mammas? is it safe to use rogaine while breastfeeding? serious clumps, constantly in my hands, on the floor, all over Scarlett.  
gross. 
i had good hair prebaby! wtf-skis? someone please give me promising news. seriously, when does this stop?

6 comments:

Baby Mama said...

it never stops. seriously. i just got my haircut yesterday and my stylist and i were laughing at my bald spots and hair breakage. it's not good. please inform me of any remedies you find! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going through the exact same thing right now. Your picture made me feel better because it looks just like my hair. I'm breastfeeding for another 6 months, so I'm not sure if it's safe to take anything to help. Arg!!

Crystle said...

Please tell me there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I stopped breastfeeding two months ago, and my hair started to fall out in clumps, and it fell out strategically at the hairline. It's so depressing. I can see there's new growth, but it's pretty obvious that it will take a few years for this to fill out like it was.

hairscare said...

ok so ... 3+ years later.. did it all grow back? I'm dealing with the same thing right now and am scouring the net to find some peace of mind!!

hairscare said...

did it ever come back???

hairscare said...

Oops, didn't mean to post twice, didn't think my first comment went thru.!