Tuesday, October 26, 2010

yes! i wanted one of these!

i've seen these large flower headbands everywhere on baby girls, but haven't been able to find one in an actual store. i guess they don't sell them at babygap or target, my two standbys, or the overly priced all organic store. i feared i was out of luck and poor Scarlett would miss the latest baby fashion trend (sarcasm). but, still, i really wanted one. luckily, Scarlett has plenty of fashionista women in her life to make sure she doesn't go without.



thank you elaine!! 

check out elaine's blog, MyFirstBabyBump, to follow her adventures of being a new mamma and her cute cute cute baby Paul.

4 comments:

Baby Mama said...

Scarlett is so cute, it makes my ovaries hurt for a girl.

Bitty Bows Boutique said...

Maggie, she is so cute!! You know, I sell the big flowers on my website too! http://www.bittybowsboutique.com/product.php?productid=472&cat=31&page=1

If I can ever help you find something, let me know!

mamma mags said...

thanks kelly, i'll definitely check out your website :) especially since scarlett is a total baldie!

how's life moving back home? miss seeing you at work!

mamma mags said...

oh, and baby mama, i know that feeling. ha! felt it pre-baby for sure. would say to david - my hormones want a sweet little baaaaaby!