Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i wish it wasn't true

but my new obsession is a starbucks decaf tall nonfat latte and a blueberry scone. there, i said it. i love starbucks. and i have a complicated order. who am i?




i wish it wasn't true! it wasn't always this way! i'm anti-chains! am i going to stain my teeth? i live in san francisco, home to amazing locally owned, locally brewed, eclectic-hipster-artsy-i'm-too-cool-for-school coffee shops. why am i going to starbucks?

i tried, i promise you, i tried and taste tested the nearby places in my hood. but starbucks has the only perfect latte-scone combination. i tell myself that the good outweighs the bad. starbucks pays fair prices to farmers, gives employees health insurance, and it gets us out of the house every morning for a walk.


thanks for the hat, kate!

Scarlett likes it, can't you tell? now you all know my daily vice. please don't judge!

No comments: