Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where did she learn that?

I ask myself this question almost daily: Where did she learn that?

Sometimes she's a clear reflection of myself, like how she's recently fond of saying "oh, gaawd!!" (Whoops! thankfully she hasn't repeated some of the other choice words I say too often), but other times it's a complete mystery.

For instance, this evening she found a broom and swept up a pile of pine needles on the deck. How did she know how to use a broom and what to do with it?

Seriously, how?

You might think that she's watched me before, but that's impossible because I don't sweep. In fact, I don't even own a broom! Yes, my floor is usually dirty. Sometimes I'll use the dustbuster, but also, I pay a cleaning lady.

So, where did she learn that?!

Continuously amazes me, that girl.



No comments: